You must have javascript enabled to use kitchen-faucet.org !

Delta 9159-bl-dst Trinsic Single Handle Pull-down Kitchen Faucet

- Matte Black

USD $402.41

Condition : Open box

Free Shipping

{{variant_type_name}} :
SKU: N/A Home & Garden / Kitchen Fixtures / Kitchen Faucets

Notify me when the price drops

We will email you if we find a lower price on this product!

Target price (USD) $
Delta Trinsic Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Docking Spray Head - Includes Lifetime Warranty
Model: 9159-BL-DST Here is a link with item specifics: This item sells for over $489 on the web. Get a great deal here! Box opened to verify contents. First 4 photos are stock. The rest of the pictures are of the actual item. The item has never been used. Bid with c onfidence as I have 100% feedback. There are no returns on this item unless it has been grossly misrepresented. Thanks for viewing. Return Policy Any returns accepted through Pricetronic 30 day guarantee, must be returned in the same condition as received, including packaging. If you believe that the item purchased from me does not match the item description, or if your item was damaged during transit, please contact me to discuss return and refund options. These are the only 2 reasons for which a return will be considered.  In order to initiate the refund process, the buyer must contact me within 30 Days of receipt of item. All returns will require a return authorization. Please note that I will only pay shipping (both ways) if my listing does not accurately reflect the specifications or condition of the item received. The item must be returned to me in the same condition. This applies to both the item and retail packaging. Any items which are used or installed, will not be accepted. I guarantee that my items have never been used (unless otherwise stated) and their physical condition is as represented. Any internal or electronic defects (which I have no way of knowing about) must be handled with the manufacturer. Seller will refund the buyer once the item has been received and agreed to the mutual cancellation. All of my items are photographed and where appropriate serial #'s are recorded. I am sorry to have to go to these extremes. 99% of my buyers are very honest and appreciate the great deal they are getting. The other 1% make it hard on all of us.

Returns Not Accepted

Delta 9159-BL-DST Trinsic Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet - Matte Black
gooseneck | black kitchen faucets 3 part | gold and black kitchen faucet | grohe black kitchen faucet | kitchen faucet with cross handles
See more
Price type
IN STOCK OUT STOCK